Specify first temporary tracking point

My company is using BricsCAD Pro for the last 2 years, without many problems, but now I have found one I seem to cannnot solve. This only occurs in V18, V16 and V17 are fine, which is the reason why we haven’t switched yet.

The problem is, we are using a customized cui file, which includes a customized middle mouse button. On the middle mouse button we use the _enpoint function, which only does something, if you are within a command. With V18 now this command is overwritten by temporary tracking point.

Can I somehow disable this function on the middle mouse button? The cui file looks fine for me (it is the same as in the V17 version). Again, this only occurs during a command, like in the example, the distance command.

Comments

• Roy Klein Gebbinck
    edited May 2018

There is no setting to disable this V18 feature. Which seems like an oversight on the part of the developers as it indeed conflicts with MMB menu customizations (MBUTTONPAN=0). I suggest you send in a Support Request.
    As a workaround consider using Shift+MMB or Ctrl+MMB.

• Per Gogstad
    edited May 2018

Suggest a support request to get a proper answer from the developers - https://www.bricsys.com/en-intl/support/#4

• Thank you very much, in this case I will open a support request.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Click one of the buttons on the top bar to get involved!