Undoing Conversion

Hi Everyone, This is a repost of a question I accidentally posted under my 'Autosave' discussion. I've recently had the displeasure of discovering a process called 'Undoing Conversion' in the Command Line. The arrival of this has brought with it all manner of grief including but not limited to, deleting and/or moving imported blocks. Deleting and/or moving my own created block groups that range from 7 to 63 grouped line entities and even changing simple arcs and circles to tangent lines and dodecagonal line shapes. I tried to Save As to a backup drawing to create a not-so-damaged version of what I was doing but It is bastardising that as well. I have searched the forum for 'Undoing Conversion' and cannot find a match. PLEASE tell me someone knows what this is and how to fix it.
Kindest regards, MandyT.

Comments

• I think "Undoing Conversion" was solved in the other Thread or no issue.

all manner of grief including but not limited to, deleting and/or moving imported blocks. Deleting and/or moving my own created block groups that range from 7 to 63 grouped line entities and even changing simple arcs and circles to tangent lines and dodecagonal line shapes. I tried to Save As to a backup drawing to create a not-so-damaged version of what I was doing but It is bastardising that as well.

That may so far not be enough information to understand what exactly is going on.
    But it sound like severe problems and it would be nice if you could open an official
    Support Request and providing your File here :
    https://www.bricsys.com/en-intl/support/

• I suspect at least some of the issues are related to inexperience on the part of the OP.

Regarding the 'deleting and moving':
    It could be that layers are frozen or switched off. Or that some entities are off-screen because of different zoom settings.

Regarding the faceted appearance of circles and arcs:
    Try a different FACETRES setting.

This discussion has been closed.