Lack of Regen and missing lines

Hi All,

I have put this in 2d Drawing but it seems to be affecting both 2d & 3d.

I am noticing that after certain commands the drawing isn't regenerated and the display stays the same.

For example if I extend a line to another it looks like it hasn't changed, so I do it again and the same thing happens; another example is if I change an entity from one layer to another, it changes layer but the colour stays the same even though it says it is bylayer.

If I type REGEN it updates and I can carry on, but this is happening so many times that I am getting my drawing in a mess, so I then do an Undo and this can lead to lines disappearing completetly!

I have REGENAUTO set to On and REGENMODE set to On, hopefully that is correct.

I am trying to learn 3d and all the extra views and surfaces etc. combined with this problem is really frying my brain!

Anybody any Idea what I have inadverantly changed as it is driving me insane?

I am running V19 1.10

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Update it has just got a lot worse!

I stretched a bunch of entities and missed my snap point and the selection set just went haywire when I did an UNDO.

It seemed to move some of the entities back but left some of them where they were.

I tried more UNDO's and it was as if the UNDO was empty and it didn't undo past a certain point.

I restarted Bricscad and all was well until I finished what I was doing (only 5 more mins. of editing).

Something sounds corrupted to me.

I will file an SR in the morning.

• Sounds like a graphics problem. Changing the GLSWAPMODE setting may help.