Hybrid CADfile prints *.tif all black

What setting is involved in causing the *.tif image of a Hybrid CADfile to print all black?
This same CADfile was printed just 4 months ago, I know because I did it, but now it won't .
Other tifs in the same folder print fine.
Both tifs mentioned above have the same compression CCITT T.6
Anyone know how to resolve this issue?

Comments

• What happens if you attach the problem TIFs in a new dwg?

• I would select the image, then from the property bar check the background transparency state.

Regards,
    Jason Bourhill
    CAD Concepts

• Roy,
    Thanks for the input.
    As you suggested, attached the ‘problem’ TIF in another hybrid dwg w/ a TIF that prints correctly & the ‘problem’ TIF printed correctly also.

Jason,
    Checked the TIF properties, Background Transparency State, ‘Yes’.
    On a ‘good’ hybrid dwg that prints the TIF correctly the TIF properties of the Background Transparency State was ‘No’.
    Changed the TIF properties of the Background Transparency State to ‘No’ in the problem dwg & now prints fine.
    Not sure how the state changed from when I last edited & printed it in Nov. Is there a sysvar that controls this? And how could it be accidentally changed? I never intentionally changed it, but perhaps in a failed fat finger entry & a subsequent Esc. to get out of a not intentional command entry, I just happened to hit the right sequence of keys to change the Background Transparency State; like the proverbial monkeys typing a copy of the Encyclopedia Britannica.
    Anyway, thank you 2 very much, you solved the problem & now I have one more error fix to commit to memory ‘in case of…’.
    Roy & Jason, if you ever make it to Alaska, give me a heads up, I owe you a beer or 2, & I’ll supply the smoked salmon.
    Mike