Rendering and Material

Hi, does the Pro version come with material and rendering? Based on the description is seems to do, however I'm trying to apply material right now on my trial version which I believe is Platinum and the material database is empty? I looked up the tutorials and a youtube video but when I do it step/step, there's nothing. Any guidance? thanks

Comments

• Hi,

this forum is for communication between peer users.
    If you file a support request BricsCAD analysts will be glad to help you out.

Best regards,
    Hans

• @plabill said:
    Hi, does the Pro version come with material and rendering? Based on the description is seems to do, however I'm trying to apply material right now on my trial version which I believe is Platinum and the material database is empty? I looked up the tutorials and a youtube video but when I do it step/step, there's nothing. Any guidance? thanks

The materials are available on-line. Once installed, a given material continues to be available and doesn't need to be downloaded again. However, they still need to be individually added to each drawing where they are to be used. The _matbrowseropen command opens the selection dialog; just drag the selected material onto the list in the upper box.

• great. thank you