.pc3 and lines merge plotting issues

So far, Support has been less than helpful with this. The .pc3 file I was sent gets rejected by BricsCAD, with the error message that the driver/device can't be found. The suggestion was made to look in the custom settings to see what the orientation was set to, but custom settings kicks me out to the plotter software, rather than the window that Support ends up with.

Hoping someone else has had this issue and that between Support and the forum, a solution can quickly be found. The other solution I was given was to plot to a PDF with Lines Merge turned on, then plot the PDF from Adobe. This will increase the time required to plot plans, and some of our sets are quite large. It's simply counter productive.

See the attached file for the bug report submitted to Bricsys.

Thanks!

Comments

• @Mike said:
    So far, Support has been less than helpful with this. The .pc3 file I was sent gets rejected by BricsCAD, with the error message that the driver/device can't be found. The suggestion was made to look in the custom settings to see what the orientation was set to, but custom settings kicks me out to the plotter software, rather than the window that Support ends up with.

Hoping someone else has had this issue and that between Support and the forum, a solution can quickly be found. The other solution I was given was to plot to a PDF with Lines Merge turned on, then plot the PDF from Adobe. This will increase the time required to plot plans, and some of our sets are quite large. It's simply counter productive.

See the attached file for the bug report submitted to Bricsys.

Thanks!

For reference, I've attached a screenshot of the configuration window (external Oce program), as well as the .pc3, which I've renamed as .jpg due to file type restrictions. Just rename the extension to .pc3.

• Edit: Resetting the .pc3 to default settings seems to have fixed the issue.