Upgrade to Ultimate question

I have Mechanical with all-in now, If I upgrade to Ultimate, what will happen to my all-in maintenance?

Comments

• Your maintenance would be adjusted to suit as part of the upgrade. Maintenance going forward would be for Ultimate, which is slightly higher than mechanical.

Regards,
    Jason Bourhill
    CAD Concepts

• I understand after upgraded, future maintenance fee will be increased, but how about my current maintenance? For instance, my current all-in is 2019-11-19, I will get v20 Mechanical, but if I upgrade my Mechanical to Ultimate before v20 release, will I get v20 Ultimate?

• @fredericklim said:
    I understand after upgraded, future maintenance fee will be increased, but how about my current maintenance? For instance, my current all-in is 2019-11-19, I will get v20 Mechanical, but if I upgrade my Mechanical to Ultimate before v20 release, will I get v20 Ultimate?

As part of the upgrade you will also upgrade the maintenance portion. This increase in maintenance will be applied from the purchase date through to the existing maintenance end date. e.g. You have BricsCAD BIM with maintenance ending in 8 mths. On upgrade to Ultimate you pay the difference in base license price between the two packages, plus the difference in maintenance for 8 mths.

You should be able to contact a local reseller that can provide you a quote to confirm.

Regards,
    Jason Bourhill
    BricsCAD V19 Ultimate
    CAD Concepts

• Yes I see the maintenance upgrade price in store. I upgrade from v18 Platinum to v19 Mechanical with all-in maintenance in 2018. My question is, my all-in maintenance will be expired by Nov 2019, because I have all-in I will get next update so I will get v20 Mechanical. If I upgrade to Ultimate, and pay the difference in maintenance, will I get v20 Ultimate?

• If you have an active maintenance when V20 is released, you should get a V20 key of whatever level you have the maintenance on. If you have a mechanical, you get a mechanical. If you have an ultimate, you get an ultimate.
    When upgrading, your maintenance will essentially be moved from the mechanical to the ultimate.