Drawing Preview Control

Hi all, I've been programming VBA for Autocad for 10+ years and am currently transitioning to Bricscad. No big issues really but haven't been able to find a form control for .dwg preview. The one I used to use in AutoCAD was an active X control (DWGThumbnail.ocx). Just wondering if there is an equivalent control within bricscad or if there is an add-on available that would perform the same task. Cheers!

Comments

• Dont know about .ocx control, but there are system variables that may help. Search for 'thumbnail' in the settings dialogue.

• Now might be a good time to switch to VB.NET, you can still use the COM interface and possibly some of your old code, but also have access to more features, such as Teigha.DatabaseServices.Database.ThumbnailBitmap

• @Daniel Marcotte said:
    Now might be a good time to switch to VB.NET, you can still use the COM interface and possibly some of your old code, but also have access to more features, such as Teigha.DatabaseServices.Database.ThumbnailBitmap

Thanks, I'll take a look at it.