recent file list - delete entries

I often open dwg files by a COM instantiated BricsCAD app. IN V20 the new start dialog always shows the recent file list. I'd like to delete all the files that were opened by my COM instance.
Can I delete an entry from this list over the dotnet api?

Comments

• Roy Klein Gebbinck
    edited December 2019

The recent file list is stored in the registry, provided BricsCAD is not running you can delete the list without issue. If BC is running deleting it is also possible but will not have any effect as BC will restore the old list on exit.

• From .NET API you can use UserConfigurationManager to modify the in-memory recent files list.

• Roy, I think it is best to delete the recent file from inside BricsCAD (I have several instances open at once and the user can create new ones manually too)

Owen,
    I cannot find the UserConfigurationManager. Is it also available from the COM ACadApplication object? Could you refer to some more info?

Thanks!

• Bricscad.ApplicationServices.UserConfigurationManager is not available in the COM API, only .NET.