Disable auto BIMTAG?

While it's neat, there are many / most times I do not want to see tags on every item in a generated section.
Just the fact that I have added compositions to something springs a bimtag into action on a generated section.
I see I can amend them, but BIMTAG does not appear to give me any option to disable them in any given section viewports.?

I'm sure I'm not seeing a simple setting elsewhere to "Don't generate any tags please"?

Kind regards
Gary Simpson

Comments

• Hi Gary,

The automatic generation of tags can be enabled/disabled using the "generate tags" property of a BIM section. If you want to disable the "generate tags" property for every new section, you can disable the property on the BIM section in the template drawing in SUPPORTFOLDER/Bim/Sections/_SectionSettings.dwg. More information about the supportfolder can be found here: https://help.bricsys.com/hc/en-us/articles/360006601954-SupportFolder

• @Tiemen Thank you. I knew it would a simple one to toggle on a section by section basis (I was looking wrongly at layers).
    Also thanks for the heads up on the Supportfolder. I'm just a few days in, and trying to soak as much up as possible.