rastered image glowing in the dark...

Hi, can anyone tell me why it looks like my image is glowing in the shadow??? I read everything I could about inserting image but it I'm not sure what I did wrong. I looked up the help, videos etc...
See attached image. thank you in advance.

Comments

• Any thoughts? @Louis Verdonck @rose_barfield @Lukas Fertig
    Not getting response, can't find in bricscad help

• If the two items circled are inserted images I suggest you look at the IMAGEADJUST command and reduce the brightness setting.

• Roy Klein Gebbinck
    edited January 2020

I have never dealt with this (and you are not giving much information). But I would suggest defining a material for each picture where the image file is the bitmap.

• Try submitting a support request on the homepage of the bricsys site. The developers should be able to give you an answer to this as you will be able to attach the model file.

• Hi, sorry for the late reply, didn't see that you mentioned me here.. Did you map this image to the surface as a texture or place an image in 3D space? If you create a material and use the image in the diffuse channel it should work fine..