Problems With WorldPay

I try to pay for an upgrade on the Bricscad site yesterday with my Mastercard. It takes me to a third party called WorldPay. I enter all the particulars and then when WorldPay goes to process the order it rejects my payment and says that there is a problem with the card. I go to my bank (Bank of Montreal) and they take a look and say that there is nothing wrong with my Mastercard whatsoever. I send an email to WorldPay and they say that they do not deal with individual cardholders. I send an email to Bricscad and so far no response. All I want to do is pay for the upgrade and get on with life but this seems to be so complicated. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Comments

• Hi Peter

Did you reach out to backoffice@bricsys.com? They will definitely get back to you.

BR

Mathieu

• @Peter Kells said:
    I try to pay for an upgrade on the Bricscad site yesterday with my Mastercard. It takes me to a third party called WorldPay. I enter all the particulars and then when WorldPay goes to process the order it rejects my payment and says that there is a problem with the card. I go to my bank (Bank of Montreal) and they take a look and say that there is nothing wrong with my Mastercard whatsoever. I send an email to WorldPay and they say that they do not deal with individual cardholders. I send an email to Bricscad and so far no response. All I want to do is pay for the upgrade and get on with life but this seems to be so complicated. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

I would try going through your local dealer http://paysageservice.com

Regards,
    Jason Bourhill
    BricsCAD V20 Ultimate
    CAD Concepts

• Peter Kells
    edited January 2020

All was resolved when Bricsys sent me an email that directed me to PayPal and I subsequently made the payment without problem. WorldPay appears not to accept perfectly legitimate Mastercard payment from cards issued by the Bank of Montreal. I think Bricsys should offer more than one payment option on the website and give consumers a choice.