BIM shadow and section line weight questions

Hello, recently I use Bricscad BIM to do my project, it's very powerful, I think it can replace Sketchup in the design process.
I meet some small questions, for the BIM light shadow, like the sunlight shadow, I turn it on, make the floor plan look much more realistic, but in another way, the shadow may look too dark.
I try to figure it out but failed. Is it possible to control the shadow brightness as SketchUp?

Another question is about the section cut line weight, Brics BIM seems to deal with the line weight in the same, it doesn't tell the section cut line and fill line. Is there any way to make the section cut line heavier?

I attached 2 img to show my question.

Comments

• Looks great !
    And I second your feature requests.

I want to add a wish for a way to temporarily
    hide the busy Hatches of cut elements for such
    non-technical presentation drawings.
    And a way to fill the whole cut faces area with
    a unique color.

• @Michael Mayer said:
    Looks great !
    And I second your feature requests.

I want to add a wish for a way to temporarily
    hide the busy Hatches of cut elements for such
    non-technical presentation drawings.
    And a way to fill the whole cut faces area with
    a unique color.

I third!

A workaround to lighten shadows is to create an extra distant light, turn off its shadows and reduce its intensity factor. This lightens everything so you may need to dial Sun intensity down, too.

With such a sophisticated array of other features, it is a true shame BricsCAD rendering tools are stuck in the dark ages.