App sale tool through BricsCAD store

When publishing in a store, there are two options for selling, through the BricsCAD store and through your store. I have a sale through my store, but I want to know about the possibility of selling through a BricsCAD store, is there some kind of copyright protection mechanism?

Comments

• Interesting topic. I subscribe to the question. Is there someone here on the forum who has tried selling through a BricsCAD store? What payment methods are provided to buyers? (Autodesk, for example, only has PayPal, which is inconvenient for buyers) Does this system work with private programmers?

• Good question! I am also interested in the possibility of selling directly through the store. Is this really possible? Please give me a detailed answer.
  • No, This is a promotional video, not documentation. 2 seconds are devoted to the issue of payment via BricsCAD AppSore. As far as I understand (based on the appearance of the license entry form), the store simply offers the user license keys after payment. It is clear that this method of "protection" of programs will not suit anyone. There is no information at all about the available payment methods for users and methods of earning income for the programmer (maybe I was looking badly). In addition, the AppStore is now hidden very deep in the bowels of the bricsys site, users will never find it.

• Thanks for the link. I will post more information when I get my application in the store.

• @avc said:
    No, This is a promotional video, not documentation. 2 seconds are devoted to the issue of payment via BricsCAD AppSore. As far as I understand (based on the appearance of the license entry form), the store simply offers the user license keys after payment. It is clear that this method of "protection" of programs will not suit anyone. There is no information at all about the available payment methods for users and methods of earning income for the programmer (maybe I was looking badly). In addition, the AppStore is now hidden very deep in the bowels of the bricsys site, users will never find it.

yup. hopefully things will become clearer soon.