V23 no intersection snap ?

Hi Guys,
Not sure if its a setting I have or a bug but the intersection snap doesn't work any more. Tried V22 and its fine.
Anyone else having this problem. I'm using Ubuntu 22.04 with X11 and Wayland, same issue.

Thanks

Comments

• Silly question - you have got OSMODE>Intersection (32) checked?
  • Hey Tom, thanks and yes I have 32 enabled.
    Just received a response from Support, its an known bug. Hopefully it will be fixed for the next release...

Cheers
  • Hope, this will be fixed really suddenly - intersection snap might be one of the most important functions of a CAD Software.
    I spent half a day in searching the mistake on my side, until I occasionally found this post.
    I think,there should be a site on the bricscad-Webpage for the users, where the most important bugs are reported; and there should be a timeline that shows, when the bug will be eliminated.
    The software is expensive enough to have this.
  • I'm currently testing Bricscad and I can confirm this problem: this is a major obstacle to the use of software in a productive context.
  • RiccardoG said:

I'm currently testing Bricscad and I can confirm this problem: this is a major obstacle to the use of software in a productive context.

Agreed, this bug doesn't appear to be on the 'urgent' list, I quickly read through the next beta version release notes and didn't see a fix....
  • Also in the new version 23.1.08 intersection snap does not work. V23 is not usable in linux.
  • Vaclav Cermak
    edited February 2023
    I reported that on 5.9.2022 and it isn't still fixed
  • Tom Foster
    edited February 2023
  • Vaclav Cermak
    edited February 2023
    ... It was only a sigh over the fact that such basic functionality is not restored even after nearly half of year.
  • True. You can delete yours, and I'm now deleting mine anyway
  • Good news, it looks like this has been fixed in V23.2.03
  • Looks like V23.2 is another great (half) release.
    And many important issues were fixed for the final release now.

Especially on Mac, I think there are nevertheless still enough
    very long time issues to do for the next iteration.
  • I agree, the usenewribbon command/option has fixed the floating drop down menu issue I was having with multiple monitors
  • 23.2.03 has this issue fixed! The whole program feels a bit more lean and mean again. Well done to the team for the continued tweaking. I may have a new favourite release. Cheers!