custom paper size

Hello, I am trying to plot an A1L7 size plot (1470 mm x 594mm) on a HP designjet 800 and a HP designjet 4500 HPGL.I have to create a custom paper size for those plotters. This part is no problem.The correct custom paper size is also displayed in the print dialog.When I do apply and print preview.The only thing I see is a part of the drawing of the size of an A4. This is also the part that is being plotted.Does anybody else have this problem and a solution?

Comments

• I forgot to mention that I am using Bricscad 9.1.12-1.

• We use an HP500 and we had problems with the HP driver in the past, the first thing you need to do is to make sure you have administration rights, go into the HP driver and make your print settings one of the custom sizes and go to the tab where you can tell the printer to use real scale versus allowing the driver to scale the drawing to the paper size, save this in a configuration, for some unknown reason HP driver seems to loose the configuration ocassionally and this will allow you to restablish the configuration with a menu pick. Once this is done usually you can select the proper paper sizes from the print dialog box. The issue seems more related to printer driver than to Bricscad

• Jose,This has solved my problem.I was trying to create custom paper sizes from with Bricscad.Now I have tried to create a custom paperside in the printer setings in the control panel and I was able to plot my drawing.Thank you for your answer.

This discussion has been closed.