How to get the BRX SDK

Hey, sir, It is really great to hear that the ARX applicaiton can be working in Bricscad without modification, I browse your help file, it is said that I can contact you if I need the BRX SDK. I need the BRX SDK because I want to recompile my existing ARX, could you please tell me to get it? Thank you so much.Best Regards!Lin

Comments

• Hi Lin,May I ask if you managed to obtain your BRX SDK yet?Let me know. Thanks.Regards,Arthur Gan

• this is also my question.please tell me how to get BRX SDK.please help me.

• I want to get brx sdk too. How can I get it? Thanks.

• The BRX SDK is not installed with Bricscad itself, but is distributed through a separate download source. You can get free access to the BRX SDK, simply by registering yourself as an application developer on the Bricsys website. During registration, mark the check box for "ARX/BRX/DRX", and a representative will contact you.

• Thank you for your response. I'd registed as you said. Still waiting...

• "The BRX SDK is not installed with Bricscad itself, but is distributed through a separate download source. You can get free access to the BRX SDK, simply by registering yourself as an application developer on the Bricsys website. During registration, mark the check box for "ARX/BRX/DRX", and a representative will contact you."

This is not working for me. When I go through the registration and select the "ARX/BRX/DRX" option I get a message that says that I am already registered and I never get any information of how to download the BRX SDK. Is there a more direct download without having to jump through that hoop or can you fix that issue please? No representative hasl contacted me. Can I download it without having to talk to a representative first?

Thanks
    Ray

• Hi Ray,

By now you should have received a message with your access to the documentation via Vondle. If not, please send in a support request and we do the necessary.

Best regards

• Still, same problem. I need to evaluate this SDK for our application, but the download is simply not available for me.

1. I registered as developer (I am sure I checked ARX/BRX, but it can't be changed later)

2. I looked for the download of SDK, on the right I have this menu:

My messages
     My support requests
     My invoices and payments
     My licenses and support contracts
     My mailing subscriptions

but there is still no download.

I also wrote to support with this problem, unfortunately there was no reply.

Regards, CW

• Hello Mr Wendt,

Sorry for the delay.  We'll make sure you get soon all needed assistance.

mark

• Thank you very much. I am waiting now.

Is Vondle or anything else required to get access to the information?

• How to get the BRX SDK
  • Too stingy
  • I meet the same question!How can I get it!

I make sure check the BRX\ARX\TRX.

•  SAME PROBLEM ALL THE TIME. HOW TO GET BRX AND WHEN ?

p.s. I believe you deleted my post in this thread instead answering. Can i ask why??
  • Hi,

I want to download SDK, but I could not find it. Why downloading of SDK is not as smooth as it is for ObjectARX?

Thanks and Regards

Vinit

• Hi,
    I've just registered as developer.

Probably i have missed the checkbox for the BRX SDK.

Can i get a link for the download of the SDK?

I'm going to port a medium size application from AutoCAD, 12 modules in ARx so far.

Many thanks in advance,
    Richard
  •  Dear Richard,

We correctly received your registration as developer.  We will get in touch and help you being set up as soon as possible.

Best regards,
    mark
  •  Hi,
    The same trouble here - no link received after registration (BRX\ARX\TRX checked for sure).
    Can you provide some solution? :)

Thanks in advance,
      Oleksandr
  • We are currently looking for an SDK to port our existing code to the latest version.
    I would be extremely grateful if I received a download link for the BRX SDK.
    Regards,
    Christian Wendt

• Dear Christian,
    I believe you still have access to the SDK (with a different email address), just like before. We will get in direct contact with you to help you out.

Best regards,
    mark

This discussion has been closed.