Lisp Solid to Surface by entget

Greetings,
I'm recently working on an AutoLisp script, that is  supposed to read information from a drawing  to a file.

The way I do it is:
I get a list of all entity names within the model space.
Then I first extract the "INSERT"s information.
When I extract INSERT information I make a list of all sub-entities contained within the INSERT.
Then I get all the entities information from that list. (getting the INSERT information is recursive, so i can find inserts within inserts all the way down)
After I extracted the INSERTs information I extract the Information of all other entities within the model space.

My problem now is, that 3D-Solids are basicly unreadable for me. I do get all the  SAT information from the DXF groupcodes, yet SAT information is useless for me.

Jason Bourhill provided a Lisp script on this Forum, in a thread a collegue of mine opened, to make wireframe surfaces from userselected 3DSOLIDs.
The link to the post: https://forum.bricsys.com/discussion/19155#19206

Does anyone know a way to replace the userselection  to exchange the user selection in a way I can pass on the entitiy name (dxf groupcode -1)  convert the entitiy I hand over via its entity name?