Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

turn of Window for selection

I did it before but cannot figure it out again , how do I turn off this window ? 

Comments

•  Sorry title should be OFF . 

Also for default dimension styles , how do I set them up from drawing to drawing , I looked in the help file but I am not getting it for some reason 
    PROMPTMENU.
    Create a template (and keep it clean and up to date...). Make sure that all DIM settings are saved to a dimstyle.
    You can import a dim style via the Drawing Explorer.

• Try the settings for the SHORTCUTMENU variable, if I'm understanding what you're looking for.

For dimension styles, there may be other/better ways but I set them up in a default template, one for imperial and one for metric, along with the other personalizations.
  •  Thanks Guys that did it ! you ROCK 
  •  Can someone explain workset to me please ( there is no explanation anywhere I can find ) does it act like XREF in ACAD ? do you add 3d parts into a workset or ?? 
  •  Can someone explain workset to me please ( there is no explanation anywhere I can find ) does it act like XREF in ACAD ? do you add 3d parts into a workset or ?? 

I got it , found a video thanks 

• Now you raised the question, can you tell us the answer you found? (link to the video)
  • Now you raised the question, can you tell us the answer you found? (link to the video)

I searched it again and cannot find the link sorry ??? I will search more