BricsCAD 3D for HVAC Shop Drawings

2»

Comments

• As far as I understand if you could or can translate 3d files between 3d formats, it still wouldn't be the same as if it was originally drawn in the second format.
  • Hi,
    I am Marie Farges, form Tracéocad Customer Support service. We are the editors of the AUTOFLUID suite (2D and 3D HVAC + Plumbing APP compatible with Bricscad/ACAD).
    As we were mentioned in this discussion we felt some points had to be clarified: when a potential customer requests a trial version and a quotation, we ask for the basic info, that is to say name of the Company (or at least a contact full name, if the Company does not yet officially exist) + an email + a phone number + location. The address / phone number could be omitted for a trial version (as was the case with ‘Stephen….’), but not for a quotation. That is all we ask for and that is a usual rule in the business world. As Joe Dunfee relevantly wrote (thank you by the way for the overall analysis), we won’t be losing time and energy to help a potential competitor. Until this day and over the years, only one person seemed outraged by this method.
    As for all this extraordinary data we get, we do not share them with any other company, as we are much concerned with data privacy. We only use the email for our own newsletter, of which of course one can easily unsubscribe.

I will add that we offer a FREE Helpdesk service (internationnally) to customers and potential customers, as well as free customized distant demonstrations. These services generally gain more approval than discontent…

Thanks for reading,
    Best regards,
    Marie

This discussion has been closed.