Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Error: "Main CUI file 'Express.cui' does not contain any workspaces"

I just opened BricsCAD and got a workspace error, "Main CUI file 'Express.cui' does not contain any workspaces", with the options to "add one" or "skip"... either option results in 95% of my tools missing... Any ideas what could have happened and how to get my tools back? This is not a good day for this to happen, lol.

Comments

• Something must have happened to your Express.cui file. If you have a backup of it you should be able to restore it. If you can tell me where your 'Express.cui' file is stored I might be able to assist you further. > @Casey Fry said:

I just opened BricsCAD and got a workspace error, "Main CUI file 'Express.cui' does not contain any workspaces", with the options to "add one" or "skip"... either option results in 95% of my tools missing... Any ideas what could have happened and how to get my tools back? This is not a good day for this to happen, lol.

• Dear Mr. Fry
    The Express.cui is meant to be loaded as a partial CUI on top of a main CUI (e.g. Default.cui) , not as a main CUI. In order to correctly load the Express.cui it is necessary that the folder path of the Express tools (e.g. C:\Program Files\Bricsys\BricsCAD V17 en_US\Express) is added to the SRCHPATH system variable, as you can read in the Readme.txt that is included in the Express tools install package.

This discussion has been closed.
Origami
Origami is the Japanese word for paper folding. ORI means to fold and KAMI means paper and involves the creation of paper forms usually entirely by folding.