Convert to arc

In Autocad when I PE (Poly Edit) and right click on a poly line I get a command "Convert to Arc"

I can't see this command in Bricsys How can I add this to the menus that appear when I right click on a poly line ??

Regards Julian B

Comments

• The Explode command converts a polyline to lines and arcs. You can add the Explode command to the Edit context menu.
    Choose Customize in the Tools menu and in on Menu tab page expand the Edit command group in the Context Menus node. Now you can drag the Explode comman from the Available Commands list to the Edit context menu.

• Julian, do you mean the pop up? In that case you should do PEDIT, select the poly-line, choose Edit vertices and enter (is Next) enough times until the cross is at the start of the segment you want to become an arc segment. Next you choose A for Angle. Enter for example 90. x for eXit and an enter for the next Exit.

Now you can edit the nodes by selecting the poly-line.

The Angle entered... If you enter 0, an arc segment becomes a line segment.

Delete nodes/vertices: option Straighten.

Add nodes: option Insert

• I misunderstood your question. The easiest way to change the 'Bulge Factor' of a polyline segment is in the Properties Bar:

• Select the polyline
    • In the Properties Bar: click the Vertex field
    • Use the arrow buttons to select the start vertex of the segment you want to modify
    • Edit the Bulge field.
This discussion has been closed.