Preview image importing blocks very small

Hi,

the preview image of my blocks is very small. How can I increase this image? (so some details are visible)

see attached screenshot

Comments

• What you are seeing here is a pixel image of the last drawing view stored in the file. Before you saved these drawings (or created them using the _Wblock command) you should have zoomed in.

• ok, thank you for your response.

Is there a LISP to zoom out all 3200+ blocks and save afterwards?

• Try using BKG_Batch. The 'Zoom_Extents_Zoom_Scale_090.lsp' sample should do the trick.

• Bas Weinans
    edited August 2017

@Roy Klein Gebbinck said:
    Try using BKG_Batch. The 'Zoom_Extents_Zoom_Scale_090.lsp' sample should do the trick.

Roy, thank you very much! A great tool.

@Roy Klein Gebbinck , do you know a lisp to change a layer from visible to invisible? (so I can use this with your programme to hide a layer)

• @Bas Weinans said:

@Roy Klein Gebbinck said:
    Try using BKG_Batch. The 'Zoom_Extents_Zoom_Scale_090.lsp' sample should do the trick.

Roy, thank you very much! A great tool.

I am glad you like it!

@Bas Weinans said:
    @Roy Klein Gebbinck , do you know a lisp to change a layer from visible to invisible? (so I can use this with your programme to hide a layer)

Example code to freeze a layer:

(setq layerName "MyLayer") ; Change the layer name to suit.
    (if (tblobjname "layer" layerName)
      (command "_.-layer" "_freeze" layerName "") ; Alternative: Use "_off" instead of "_freeze".
    )
    (setq layerName nil)

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Click one of the buttons on the top bar to get involved!