Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

more info about Kinematic Analysis

Hello,

is there some more detailed info, besides a youtube film and some pages in the Bricscad V17 user guide ? I mean some more examples ? In my drawing i have movement in a sloted hole. That means that a axle/ bolt kan slide between two points. And i want to learn how i can use the program to prededict movement.

anybody got some experience ?

Greeting Theo

dwg
dwg
HM290_beweging.dwg
IMG_3546.JPG
3264 x 2448 - 1M
IMG_3547.JPG
3264 x 2448 - 1M

Comments

• Your example model is missing the components. You need to either ETRANSMIT the model, or switch all the components to local from the mechanical browser.

Attach an example of a simple scissor mechanism, which can be driven by a height parameter. There is also a Lift example included with the BricsCAD install, look in the samples folder.

Regards,
    Jason Bourhill
    CAD Concepts

dwg
    dwg
    Scissor-mech.dwg
  • Oke Jason,

thank yoy for your reply. I am goning to look at your sample. and i am gonna do some research about the therms that you use, because i dont know what they mean haha.