HOW TO SET VIEWPORT CONTROLS

HI,
HOW I CAN SET VIEWPORT CONTROLS LIKE IN AUTOCAD, bECAUSE I CANNOT SET THE VIEWBOX VIEWPORTS IN THE LAYOUT
I AM WORKING ON 3D DRAWINGS AND NEED TO SET DIFFERENT VIEW BOX WITH SECTIONS
PLS CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO SET THIS TOOLBAR

Comments

• SEE THE SNAP FOR YOUR REF

• Please do not start multiple topics for the same issue.

To answer the question: Just use the _VPorts command.

• And as an addition, there is a toolbar "Layout" with direct access to command VPORTS. If you paste this line on the command line, you should get it.

_.toolbar layout _show

• sir, thank you for your reply, but may be i was not able to explain you properly what i want
    i want to have custom viewport configuration list.
    for eg. if i set an viewbox of SKID-A, top, front and side view - then in layout i should be able to put those as assigned
    it can be seen in viewport control - viewport configuration list - custom viewport configuration - SKID-A TOP VIEW or SKID-A FRONT VIEW whatever you assign like in autocad the same snap i have attached for your ref.

• Just for clarification to understand you: SKID-A is a product you work on, viewbox is a viewport in modelspace (MS), the specific settings of your viewports in MS is what you want to assign in paper space (PS). Right?
    Is it that you just want short cuts? I.e., to:
    * Direction of view (Like Top, SE, Current)
    * Visual Style (Like Wireframe, Realistic)

• sir your understanding is 50% correct but later part is i want to assign cutomized viewprts & not the standard top, front ot right left.
    like in autocad u can see it is available, i will attached snap for ref.

• here are some more details i want to have view controls please see the attached 2 snaps for your reference,
    in model i created a view box SKID-A and the in layout i will be assigning those by view controls (snap2).
    appreciated your prompt reply

• The utilities.cui file attached to this post contains the definition of a custom 'Views' toolbar, created with the standard controls available in BricsCAD.
    To use it, place the .cui file in your Support folder ( key in "SUPPORTFOLDER" on the BricsCAD command line - it will open the folder in the Windows Explorer ).
    Then use the "CUI" command to open the Customization dialog, choose the "Load partial CUI file..." option from the menu in the left top corner, and load utilities.cui. Close the dialog by clicking the "Ok" button: if all went well, you now should see a floating toolbar named "Views".

Set the view as desired, click the "Save view" button on the toolbar and enter the desired name on the command line.
    The name of this new view is displayed in the View combo control of the toolbar.
    Select one of the default views from the combo: the view is changed accordingly. Then select your newly created custom view again and your new view is restored.

Hope this gets you on your way!

• YESSSSS it's working as i wanted, thanks alot sir
    it's very helpful for me.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Click one of the buttons on the top bar to get involved!