Selling my BricsCAD Platinum V18 license at Classic 2D price

Deleted

Comments

• No one interested? It is Platinum but Pro cost. Or is it not possible to transfer license to someone?

You don't need to settle the payment now, just show your interest and I will contact Bricsys for license transfer procedure.

• I dont think you can transfer your licence ?

• A dead license doesn't help the vendor.

Selling a new license is fine but important in the long run is that
    users upgrade regularly or sign for maintenance.
    So there is a chance that someone buys that license which he
    wouldn't when it wasn't a bit cheaper, use it, maybe like it and
    maybe even update it in the future.

So most vendors don't prohibit selling and license transfer.
    Sometimes there is a little fee for managing or need for future
    maintenance and such things.
    The official way to do so is to contact the support and ask for
    their terms for a proper transfer.

• Why vendor prohibit license transfer? Just a few weeks ago I bought an Adobe CS5.5 Master collection on ebay, and completed the license transfer by Adobe without any fee, only required the seller and buyer to fill a transfer form and send to Adobe support.

As I mentioned I have switched to Rhino, no chance for me to upgrade or sign for maintenance. I sell Platinum license similar to the Pro license price, if another buyer bought it, upgrade to V19 Platinum still cheaper than new license, and Bricsys have potential upgrade sales, so why not?

If someone interested I will contact Bricsys support for the terms of transfer, otherwise there is no meaning to check.

• fredericklim
    edited June 2018

But that thread did not have conclusion that license transfer is not possible.

• fredericklim
    edited June 2018

So there is a chance that someone buys that license which he wouldn't when it wasn't a bit cheaper, use it, maybe like it and maybe even update it in the future.

Since I don't have a user case to use BricsCAD, I sell my Platinum license same as the price of Classic, which is $590, it is a lot cheaper now. if anyone interested please message me.

• Still available for 590 USD. Classic price for Platinum license.

• Per EULA:

Grant of License
    ......BricsCad hereby grants End-User-Licensee a non-exclusive, non-transferable license as follows

No Assignment or Transfers
    You shall not sublicense, sell, lease, rent, assign or otherwise transfer the rights granted herein without the prior written consent of BricsCad. BricsCad shall not unreasonably withhold or delay such consent in the event of a change of control or ownership in the entity for which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is being licensed

If you can get a statement from BricsCad that I'll be able to upgrade that License I might be interested.

• fredericklim
    edited November 2018

No longer available

@RBCulp said:
    Per EULA:

Grant of License
    ......BricsCad hereby grants End-User-Licensee a non-exclusive, non-transferable license as follows

No Assignment or Transfers
    You shall not sublicense, sell, lease, rent, assign or otherwise transfer the rights granted herein without the prior written consent of BricsCad. BricsCad shall not unreasonably withhold or delay such consent in the event of a change of control or ownership in the entity for which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is being licensed

If you can get a statement from BricsCad that I'll be able to upgrade that License I might be interested.

This discussion has been closed.