Block Attribute Slope

Ive received some block with attributes. Im tyring to clean them up when I noticed some of my attributes look normal, but in the properties, Backward **is set to **YES.
I tried to simply mirror the text, but that just changes the Backward **setting to **NO **and my attribute text is now backwards.
In Lisp, Ive tried messing with the **TextGenerationFlag **and setting it to **0
, but that just changes the **Backward **setting to **NO **and my text is then backwards again.

I then noticed a new setting to me called Slope **and its set to **180. The problem is, it seems to be read only as the properties wont change. I also tested (vla-put-slope obj 0) but that didnt exist (not really high hope, but wanted to guess)

Without redrawing the attributes does anyone know of a way to remove the backward setting and have my text look properly.

Thanks,
matt

Comments

• My first guess, but still a guess, would be that the inserts have a reversed normal. The normal is 0,0,-1 instead of 0,0,1. Check group code 210 in the entity list to verify.
    Alternatively the issue may be caused by the view direction.

• @Roy Klein Gebbinck said:
    My first guess, but still a guess, would be that the inserts have a reversed normal. The normal is 0,0,-1 instead of 0,0,1. Check group code 210 in the entity list to verify.

That was it, Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Click one of the buttons on the top bar to get involved!