Block Attribute Slope

Ive received some block with attributes. Im tyring to clean them up when I noticed some of my attributes look normal, but in the properties, Backward **is set to **YES.
I tried to simply mirror the text, but that just changes the Backward **setting to **NO **and my attribute text is now backwards.
In Lisp, Ive tried messing with the **TextGenerationFlag **and setting it to **0
, but that just changes the **Backward **setting to **NO **and my text is then backwards again.

I then noticed a new setting to me called Slope **and its set to **180. The problem is, it seems to be read only as the properties wont change. I also tested (vla-put-slope obj 0) but that didnt exist (not really high hope, but wanted to guess)

Without redrawing the attributes does anyone know of a way to remove the backward setting and have my text look properly.

Thanks,
matt

Comments

• My first guess, but still a guess, would be that the inserts have a reversed normal. The normal is 0,0,-1 instead of 0,0,1. Check group code 210 in the entity list to verify.
    Alternatively the issue may be caused by the view direction.

• @Roy Klein Gebbinck said:
    My first guess, but still a guess, would be that the inserts have a reversed normal. The normal is 0,0,-1 instead of 0,0,1. Check group code 210 in the entity list to verify.

That was it, Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.