Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Chili Contest Entry

I am transitioning our office of 100 civil engineers to bricscad (+ lots of in house add-ons) over the next year and wanted to advertise it with this at the company chili contest.
Note that it is purely fictitious. There is no copywrite I am claiming, that would be rediculous, and no money being made. Consider it an art project :)

Note that I do actually make good chili. I'll post the recipe if I win, but I do have copywrite on the recipe and will chase anyone down that makes millions, oh, uh I mean BILLIONS, from it!

BricsCHILI.png
425 x 425 - 90K

Comments

• So I should expect to see you at the chili cookoff on Thursday James? Did you submit an entry/team name with Kristie? ;)

All seriousness aside, anyone is welcome to join. Really fun(and 100% free) event if you're in SoCal.

PM or email(cschildmeier@hunsakersd.com) me if you want to attend and have any questions!

30th Annual Chili Cookoff.png
    999 x 1250 - 2M
  • edited October 11

Sorry Chris, I can't make it. This will be for the Irvine contest.
    If you have a sand volleyball tourney sometime, I'll show up for that for sure.
    I might have to leave early though if I get a call from my top gun sergeant waiting for dinner.