Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Drawing freeze while using any copy command and mtext

Every time when i using copy or copy in place command, text, the drawing freeze and lag then crash. what happen?
I've try audit, purge, regen and even overkill. flatten still doenst work.

dwg
dwg
Furniture Layout_Rev00.dwg

Comments

• There seems to be an issue with constraints. If you do not use them you can run the code below to get rid of the related dictionary. Instructions: Copy-paste the code in Command Bar, press Enter, save under a new name (just in case) and re-open.
    (if (setq enm (vle-dictobjname (namedobjdict) "ACAD_ASSOCNETWORK")) (vla-delete (vlax-ename->vla-object enm)))

• hI RO> @Roy Klein Gebbinck said:

There seems to be an issue with constraints. If you do not use them you can run the code below to get rid of the related dictionary. Instructions: Copy-paste the code in Command Bar, press Enter, save under a new name (just in case) and re-open.
    (if (setq enm (vle-dictobjname (namedobjdict) "ACAD_ASSOCNETWORK")) (vla-delete (vlax-ename->vla-object enm)))

Hi Roy , why will this happen?
    Anyway thanks the command really work!!!

• Why this has happened I do not know. Apparently at some point corrupt constraints have been introduced (Copy-pasted from a 3rd-party dwg?).