Drawing freeze while using any copy command and mtext

Every time when i using copy or copy in place command, text, the drawing freeze and lag then crash. what happen?
I've try audit, purge, regen and even overkill. flatten still doenst work.

Comments

• There seems to be an issue with constraints. If you do not use them you can run the code below to get rid of the related dictionary. Instructions: Copy-paste the code in Command Bar, press Enter, save under a new name (just in case) and re-open.
    (if (setq enm (vle-dictobjname (namedobjdict) "ACAD_ASSOCNETWORK")) (vla-delete (vlax-ename->vla-object enm)))

• hI RO> @Roy Klein Gebbinck said:

There seems to be an issue with constraints. If you do not use them you can run the code below to get rid of the related dictionary. Instructions: Copy-paste the code in Command Bar, press Enter, save under a new name (just in case) and re-open.
    (if (setq enm (vle-dictobjname (namedobjdict) "ACAD_ASSOCNETWORK")) (vla-delete (vlax-ename->vla-object enm)))

Hi Roy , why will this happen?
    Anyway thanks the command really work!!!

• Why this has happened I do not know. Apparently at some point corrupt constraints have been introduced (Copy-pasted from a 3rd-party dwg?).

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Click one of the buttons on the top bar to get involved!