Elevation hatch display with bim section

Hello,
Does anyone know how to get an hatch display on elevations generated by bim section?

Thanks

Comments

• Lukas Fertig
    edited November 2018
    This is indeed an interesting question . I suppose you found the field in the compositions, physical materials properties under the appearance tab, where you can specify an elevation hatch? I just can't get it to display any face hatch in the sections. The 3d representation works fine, once you enable composition display.
  • @Lukas Fertig said:
    This is indeed an interesting question . I suppose you found the field in the compositions, physical materials properties under the appearance tab, where you can specify an elevation hatch? I just can't get it to display any face hatch in the sections. The 3d representation works fine, once you enable composition display.

Same problem: found the parameter in appareance tab...but no hatch display when generating the sections …. some bug or something I'm missing with the settings.

• Surface hatching in elevations is 'under construction'. The Appearance/Elevation setting of a physical material is not used yet.

• lmpg
    edited November 2018

@Louis Verdonck said:
    Surface hatching in elevations is 'under construction'. The Appearance/Elevation setting of a physical material is not used yet.

okay...thanks for answering my question. Any Schedule for implementation?

...and by the way… what about automated shadows display in elevations?

best regards
    Luis Miguel

• automated shadows display in elevations

Yes please!

This discussion has been closed.