Elevation hatch display with bim section

Hello,
Does anyone know how to get an hatch display on elevations generated by bim section?

Thanks

Comments

• Lukas Fertig
    edited November 2018
    This is indeed an interesting question . I suppose you found the field in the compositions, physical materials properties under the appearance tab, where you can specify an elevation hatch? I just can't get it to display any face hatch in the sections. The 3d representation works fine, once you enable composition display.
  • @Lukas Fertig said:
    This is indeed an interesting question . I suppose you found the field in the compositions, physical materials properties under the appearance tab, where you can specify an elevation hatch? I just can't get it to display any face hatch in the sections. The 3d representation works fine, once you enable composition display.

Same problem: found the parameter in appareance tab...but no hatch display when generating the sections …. some bug or something I'm missing with the settings.

• Surface hatching in elevations is 'under construction'. The Appearance/Elevation setting of a physical material is not used yet.

• lmpg
    edited November 2018

@Louis Verdonck said:
    Surface hatching in elevations is 'under construction'. The Appearance/Elevation setting of a physical material is not used yet.

okay...thanks for answering my question. Any Schedule for implementation?

...and by the way… what about automated shadows display in elevations?

best regards
    Luis Miguel

• automated shadows display in elevations

Yes please!

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Click one of the buttons on the top bar to get involved!