Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Daten transformieren / georeferenzieren - aber wie?

Hallo,

ich habe Pläne (DXF) die noch im alten RD/83 sind und nach ETRS89 transformiert werden müssen. Kann man das irgendwo einstellen?

Das BKS scheint nur als lokales Koordinatensystem gedacht zu sein, der Zeichnungs-Explorer hat einen Reiter "Koordinatensystem" wo man diese verwalten kann, jedoch kann man da nirgends ein EPSG-Code, Koordinatenbezugssystem etc eingeben.

Der Plan ist nicht georeferenziert, dafür hat er aber ein paar Marken wo der Rechts- und Hochwert stehen, z.B. eine Ecke links oben (Rechtswert: 5.360.000, Hochwert: 5.710.000) und eine rechts unten (RW: 5.360.300, Hoch: 5.709.700) - sprich man könnte diesen georeferenzieren.

Ich könnte das zwar im GIS machen, jedoch würde ich das auch gerne gleich im CAD richtig hinbekommen. Hat jemand eine Idee?

MfG

LeipzigMapper

Answers

• Transforming and georeferencing Data in BricsCAD

Hey there! I need to set my world coordinate system to (EPSG:3398) and import .dxf data - georeference it to place X and transform it to the ETRS89/UTM33 coordinate system (EPSG:25833)

It is about .dxf files, kind of plans made in AutoCAD with some points in it with coordinates (X,Y) i need to reference to. First, how to do that? Then I need to transform the georeferenced data to the other coordinate system.

Please Reply

LeipzigMapper

• Hi LeipzigMapper

I guess you need an external solution. Since you're posting to programming, I can give you a clue: Take a look at https://gdal.org/. For example, ogr2ogr can handle DXF. We've created solutions in the past for Dutch RD and, knowing from experience, it requires serious efforts to do it right.

Q&D:

Assumptions: You accept a certain error margin, for example when it concerns small area's, and you have a set of source coordinates (you have them in RD/83) and a set of destination coordinates in ETRS89 (from not controllable(!) on-line conversion sites).

Then you can INSERT your data in a new drawing as a block and use ALIGN to stretch your block with different x and y factors. Last step is command EXPLODE.

Finally:

QGIS is an option too, maybe it works for you. It drove me nuts when combined with complex CAD data several years ago.