Arrow keys do nothing on command line, should do previous entries...

Is this ability a setting? I didn't know that could be turned off.

Comments

• If you're referring to previous commands, Arrow Up scrolls through previous commands (Arrow Down scrolls back to last issued command).
    To invoke (repeat) last command Spacebar or Enter (ala AutoCAD)

• @Robt Deans
    Exactly, arrow up and down, has worked forever. My V20 (latest 20.1.06) is not doing it though. V19 works perfect, just V20...

• What's your "scrlhist" (scroll history) setting? (Default is 256)

• I had it on that, but prefer 400 so set it to 400. No effect.
    Is your V20 doing the same thing with arrow keys? thx

• Working fine here.
    You have any funky lisp routines running that may be causing issues?

• No, nothing funky. I tried on OOTB profile and company one.
    Does not matter, if its working for you, I will nuke and reinstall and try again.

• I narrowed it down to this one non-funky line of code in my startup:
    (COMMAND "UNDEFINE" "NCOPY")
    That's it, one undefine statement. It fails, of course. there is no ncopy command in bcad but V19 and previous has no issue.

My V20 experiments are not going well at all. I'm getting all kinds of toolbar rearrangement syndrome, lisp sensitivities, menu reading errors...
    The main things I wanted to test were the TIN creation feature, and point cloud improvements.
    TIN creation is only in BIM level (I have Pro so double my cost to upgrade), and Point cloud indexing is still 1 minute per million pts.
    This version is going to simmer on my proverbial shelf til a few fixes come out. V19 is rock solid so not sure what changed on previous features.

• My V20 experiments are not going well at all. I'm getting all kinds of toolbar rearrangement syndrome,

Are you on Linux or Mac.
    Opposed to these, Windows GUI is working fine for me here.

• no, windows 10 on current dell mobile workstation. At least its good to hear its just me. I'll keep swimming.