Viewport Layout control

I am attempting to change the plot style of an xref'd (or non-xref'd) layer within a viewport . I am using named plot styles.
It does not appear to be an option. I can change the layer plotstyle but not the "VP Plot Style".
V20.2.08

Comments

• you are likely in paperspace. Double in the vport and open layer manager, its there but also expand dialog as its far to the right.

• I was 'in' the open viewport. I also tried selecting the viewport window from paperspace.
    No success.

• wait, do you mean you see the column and cannot change it?
    Selecting the VP for its props is not related to your task, this is all in the layer manager.
    thx

• Yes. when I am in paperspace and dbl click to get in the viewport, then select the layer manager and scroll to the right to view the VP Plot Style Column and dbl click the current plot style. The dialog that normally pops up with an option to change the plots style flew to Tahiti.
    I tried the other method by selecting the viewport boundary as a troubleshooting step to see if this was an option within Bricscad.

Thanks James,

• oh, the dialog is not showing. Is this drawing specific?
    Audit the dwg if so.
    Also, if dialog is off screen, use alt + spacebar, M, , then move mouse.
    That brings is back on screen.

• It appears its happening in a fresh drawing as well. Are you able to adjust the VP Plot Style on your end?
    Version 20.2.08 (x64) revision 79762 (Windows 10)

The dialog does not appear with with the key combination you supplied.

• ok, I never tried clicking as I thought you were not seeing the column.
    You are correct, it does nothing and I believe is a bug.
    It happens (well, does nothing) in both 19 and 20 for me, so maybe is a feature not implemented yet.
    Do a support request on that and they will respond fairly quickly.

• Ill do that. Thanks James.