Bad Mouse behavior

Is there any settings to calm the mouse down? It jumps like 4" when picking a block that has any dynamic settings. When I go to a different window the mouse is invisible half the time. Everything else works so dang good in this program except the mouse which is arguably the the thing that needs to work the best. I think I got the cursor color changing part figured out with some help from another user. Is there other mouse settings to try?

Thanks,
Russell

Comments

• watch out for dupe posts, just pick post once, no matter what it says.
    with mouse, we all ask about basic snap and grid settings first, are those off?
    can you post a drawing with that block so we can try?
    thx

• The discussion submission fails and then I hit post again. I will just assume that it submitted it next time. The forum system needs a bit of work.

I use snap and osnap sometimes. I don't turn on the grid. Let me wait for one block to misbehave and I will send it.

• ok here is a block that makes the mouse jump

trc.dwg 108.4K
  • Also the mouse vanishes when say you goto plot or save or whatever. It is like Bricscad wants to keep ownership of the mouse. I have to move around a bit to get it to come alive in other windows.

• It also jumps when hovering over a dimension sometimes.

• I also noticed this strange behavior in V21.1.05 on windows - as if a huge snap
    value would be in effect. When opening a drawing, It is sometimes accompanied by the
    (completely erroneous) command-window-message 'You have reached the limits of zooming
    in. Unable to zoom in any closer.'.
    Looks like something does not get properly initialized... but it seems all it takes to bring back
    smooth cursor movement is a change in size of the main window.