bribscad for linux opensuse 11

Hi allFinally i try bricscad in linux envAll workes well except cyrillic letters :(nothing workes with cyrillic lettersI also try to run russian V8 trough wine 1.1.0 it works but I have some troubles with cyrillic letters too....

Comments

• i found that /opt/bricscad/icadit is simply the shell script... (i think that it is binary)So i found some good stuff for me :)

# use Latin-1 charmapLANG=`echo $LANG | sed 's/\..*/\.ISO-8859-1/'`export LANG

i will try to change this...

• i change icad.shISO-8859-1 to ISO-8859-5so i have my text right :) But names of folders still have unreadable

• I change one more thingi just comment all this LANG sheet... and bricscad start work perfect :) everywhere in v6 linux version...I have utf8

• What version have you tested?

I've tested V6 trial for couple of hours on Linux 2.6.25.18-0.2-default #1 SMP x86_64  opensuse 11

Everything seemed OK, except autolisp interpreter. The sequence of prompts and data input seems different from AutoCad.

I didn't test encoding anyway.

Much desired feature is ability to connect drawing entities to external database as in "ASE" or "dbconnect" command in AutoCad.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Click one of the buttons on the top bar to get involved!