bribscad for linux opensuse 11

Hi allFinally i try bricscad in linux envAll workes well except cyrillic letters :(nothing workes with cyrillic lettersI also try to run russian V8 trough wine 1.1.0 it works but I have some troubles with cyrillic letters too....

Comments

• i found that /opt/bricscad/icadit is simply the shell script... (i think that it is binary)So i found some good stuff for me :)

# use Latin-1 charmapLANG=`echo $LANG | sed 's/\..*/\.ISO-8859-1/'`export LANG

i will try to change this...

• i change icad.shISO-8859-1 to ISO-8859-5so i have my text right :) But names of folders still have unreadable

• I change one more thingi just comment all this LANG sheet... and bricscad start work perfect :) everywhere in v6 linux version...I have utf8

• What version have you tested?

I've tested V6 trial for couple of hours on Linux 2.6.25.18-0.2-default #1 SMP x86_64  opensuse 11

Everything seemed OK, except autolisp interpreter. The sequence of prompts and data input seems different from AutoCad.

I didn't test encoding anyway.

Much desired feature is ability to connect drawing entities to external database as in "ASE" or "dbconnect" command in AutoCad.

This discussion has been closed.