Documents Tabs

Comments

• It's normaly installed in

C:\Program Files (x86)\DrxDocTabs\DRXDocTabs_2.06_8.drx on 64 bit machines

and

C:\Program Files\DrxDocTabs\DRXDocTabs_2.06_8.drx on 32bit machines.

I am still looking into the problem, one thing you might try is right clicking on the installer and choosing to "run as administrator" when logged in as a standard user.

Daniel

• I did tried to install it again by running as a adminstrator in that user account and that did not work.  But your suggestion on putting DrxDocTab in autoload.rx did work.  Thanks.  Hopefully you will have a easier solution later.

• Is there any version of DrxDocTabs for V11.xx ? The old ones are not compatible anymore.

• You bet, you can download the latest version from the application page  or here are direct links :)

http://www.cadext.com/downloads/DocTabs_EN.exe

http://www.cadext.com/downloads/DocTabs_TW.exe

http://www.cadext.com/downloads/DocTabs_CH.exe

• Thanks a lot - it worked like a charm !

• Hi guys!

Do you have in mind updating the DocTabs as it seems that the old one won't work for the future V12 release?

• Now that we have the V12 release, is it possible to get the Doc Tabs app that supports the V12?

• oops, I better get busy on that huh! I'm on it : )

• It running! ;) Thanks. It's one of the "must be apps".

• Yes indeed a "must be", I was getting lost in my Ctrl+Tabs again... Thanks Daniel!

• Thanks a million! I cannot imagine Bricscad without DocTabs!

• I downloaded the new version to work with both v11 and v12.  It works for v11, but not v12!  I noticed that there are 2 .drx files and assumed one was for v11 and the other was for v12.  I also noticed that v12 tried to load one of these and it failed.  So I added the command to load the other one in an autoload.rx file in the support directory and VIOLA! - it's now working!!

• Anyone know Russian here, I need translations :D

Restart Bricscad for changes to take effect
    Failed to open file
    Failed to copy file
    Failed to find source file
    File is already open
    File Not Found

• Thanks to the individual who provided translations : ) get the Russian version here

www.cadext.com/downloads/DocTabs_RU.exe

• I've upgraded to V12.2.6 today and the DocTabs feature is not working properly anymore.

The first tab is displaying the name of the file but the rest of the tabs are empty. :(((

Daniel, could please help us out with a fix for this?

imageScreenShot273.jpg
  • I just saw now that if I am going on the file that has no name displayed, if I select something and use CTRL+C the file name suddenly appears.

This could be a workaround but still I think there is a problem somewhere.

• Hi, I've posted fresh new versions (1.0.3.14) , you can grab a copy via the applications page here http://www.bricscad.com/common/applications/application.jsp?app=256&apploc=410 I've added links under the "Description" section for localized versions Cheers : )
  • Thank you very much Daniel..... It works! Owe you another beer !
  •  I have downloaded the latest version of DocTabs. It downloaded OK. However Norton has deleted the file. Refer to the attachment.
    Walter
    image2012-05-16_080148.jpg
  •  I have downloaded the latest version of DocTabs. It downloaded OK. However Norton has deleted the file. Refer to the attachment.
    Walter

What is WS.Reputation.1? Anyway, I used Norton's tool to upload the file and protest their error. 

I guess you need to wait for Norton to contact me, or an update for Norton

Cheers : )

Walter

just in case you want to follow along

Symantec Security Response, The incident number for your submission is: 2785697

• I got the same response when trying to download it.  Checking on Norton's sight indicates this blocking is because the file is not known.  Since it obviously was not a file that would damage anything, I suspended Norton for 15 minutes, and then downloaded the file.  Once it is installed you can turn Norton back on.
  • @Emanual,

just remember the no Belgium beer rule! We must stand together on this. I sense a weakness in the force with Daniel, we mustn't let him turn to the frothy side until the job us done.

Regards,

Jason Bourhill

CAD Concepts

• Well then I will keep it cold for Daniel. No beer for you Jason ! :)))))))))))))))
  •  

In light of further investigation and analysis Symantec is happy to remove this detection from within its products.
    The updated detection will be distributed in the next set of virus definitions, available daily, or weekly via LiveUpdate, depending on Symantec product version, or daily from our website at

• Now, with the new release, is there any chance to get a DocTab version that would work with V13?
  • I put the order in already. The report from the great man is within the next couple of days :)  it's probably about time this became a native feature like Linux! I struggle without it now.

• here is the new version for v13 english

http://www.cadext.com/downloads/DocTabs_EN.exe

cheers : )

• WAW! That was quick!

Thanks a million!