Documents Tabs

124»

Comments

• Also thanks!
  • FYI Norton Internet Security flags this as malware and removes it before you can install it.  A workaround is to turn Norton off, install it, and then reactivate NIS.  Perhaps you can request that Norton update their records to indicate the program is legit.
  • Still? if you look up a few posts this mentioned, but supposedly resolved..  

• Yes.  This happened yesterday when I downloaded the new version for V13.  Maybe their previoius fix was version related.
  •  

Thanks for the heads up.

I guess I need to let Symantec know each time I update the binary.  They're updating  their fine program as not to flag "this" version : |

•  Hi, Daniel!
    On Windows 7 64bits Restore last session's tabs does not work!
  • Thanks for the info, I will take a look and get it fixed

• Thanks for the info, I will take a look and get it fixed

• Hi Daniel,
    with last upgrade of Bricscad (13.2.4) 64bit NATIVE, your great application does not work at all!
    I still have both last Bricscad 13.2-4 releases installed in parallel on my PC (32bit and the 64bit native) because of this issue. I can't work without it!
    Are you able to fix ithis problem?
    Many thanks in advance. Great add-on! My compliments.
  • Hi Daniel,
    with last upgrade of Bricscad (13.2.4) 64bit NATIVE, your great application does not work at all!
    I still have both last Bricscad 13.2-4 releases installed in parallel on my PC (32bit and the 64bit native) because of this issue. I can't work without it!
    Are you able to fix ithis problem?
    Many thanks in advance. Great add-on! My compliments.
  • Sorry for double posting.

Anyway, if you want, I'm at your disposal for ITALIAN translation. English version for me is pretty ok, but I use Italian Bricscad version ;)
    You can contact me here with the strings needing translation.
    Bye,
    Marco
  • Hello Marco

If you have switched to the latest a greatest 64 bit version of BricsCAD, you will need to use the new 64 bit version of DocTabs, here is the link

www.cadext.com/downloads/DocTabs64_EN.exe

pm me a daniel (at) cadext (dot) com regarding the translations

Cheers : )

• Many thanks Daniel! On next monday I'll test the release on my 64bit PC at office.
    About translations:
    I'll contact You in PM though my shared mail address [tafmail (at) gmail (dot) com]
    Cheers
  • Hello, Doctabs is a good program, super.Aber a close button in each tab is open would be super V12 Pro 32 bit and V13 Pro 64bit.Super funktion.Geht to the program? Thank You
  • Hi Stefan

Thank you for your suggestion : )

Just an FYI, double clicking on a tab will close the drawing, also double clicking on the blank space next to a tab will call the new command.

Kind regards

Daniel

• i came to know about closing a document by double clicking, from this forum only.

thanks for the information.

• Hi Daniel

Any chance to get an update for V14 x32 and x64?

• Same request here! A version working on V14 would be very appreciated.
  • I've added a new version for v14, get it at https://www.bricsys.com/common/applications/
  • Excellent. Many thanks.
  • Thank You very much Daniel! And, remember, always at your disposal for the Italian translation... ;)
  • Pekes
    edited July 2018

Is anyone have DOCTABS add-on for version V14 zWindows 7 x64 ?
    Thanks for the info.

• I assume it's o.k. to post this, since the program was always free.

• Thank You, it's working now.

• Hi guys,
    does anyone have the docstab version for Bricscad V14 64bit please? All the links are dead.

thanks!
  • "DocTabs" is integrated into BricsCAD, since years :-)
  • Maybe one of these will work. My notes say that the one titled "v10-14" didn't work with my v13 but the other one did. The other one is supposed to be only for v10 to 13, but who knows?
  • Premysl
    edited March 2022

"DocTabs" is integrated into BricsCAD, since years :-)

But not in old versions like V14 right ? :-)

Maybe one of these will work. My notes say that the one titled "v10-14" didn't work with my v13 but the other one did. The other one is supposed to be only for v10 to 13, but who knows?

Yes the v10-14 is the one that works, but only with 32bit version of Bricscad, its better than nothing, but i would still like to have the one for 64bit.

Thank you