V13.1.8 crashes when save

Has anyone encounter crashes during save with 13.1.8?

This is the crash report I got. This happened on a single user and I cannot reproduce it on other machines....

Does anyone has an idea?

Comments

• I just upgraded from V12 to V13.1.8, and I had 2 crashes after a couple of hours use.  Mine produced a similar crash report, but the crashes occurred during drawing editing.  The drawing is very small, 2D only.  You should post your crash report to support, Emanuel.  I am going to put in a support request for mine.  There seems to be a problem they'll have to investigate.

• Hi David,

I don't know if this is going to solve your crash problem as well but here is something you may want to read and try. I was able to fix a switch layouts crash in BricsCAD 13.1.8 simply by re-installing BricsCAD with "Run as Administrator".

More info here:

http://rakeshrao.typepad.com/work_smarter_geotools/2012/11/tip-install-bricscad-as-an-administrator.html

There is also a Lisp garbage collection bug in 13.1.8 to watch out for.

Regards
    Rakesh Rao
    www.coordsys.com

• Nope, reinstalling BricsCAD did not helped. I will do a SR but honestlly I do not have too much hope out of that.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Click one of the buttons on the top bar to get involved!