Publish to DWF?

I need to publish a set of layouts (sheets) to DWF for a client; I installed the Autodesk DWF writer, however it does not show up as an option in the "publish to" list. It does show up on the individual sheets though... I need to be able to publish all sheets to one file though. I used to be able to do this in AutoCAD, so I'm hoping there is a way, if not at least a workaround... I'm using V16.

Comments

• I found that if I select DWF in the print dialog for each sheet, it would be assigned to the sheet in the publish list... a bit time consuming and cumbersome, but maybe a work-around for now. However... when I publish the list, I can't find the DWF file... I also don't see an option to change where it saves to... surely I'm missing something?

• I came across that thread in my initial search, however there was no solution to his problem, which is the same as mine; the client needs DWF, not PDF. DWF contains properties and data that PDF does not.
  • The functionality is currently available in BricsCAD. PDF output in the PUBLISH command comes courtesy of the built-in EXPORT to PDF tool. EXPORT includes DWF output option, but without PUBLISH it is cumbersome to use. Suggest that you raise a SR to ask that adding DWF to PUBLISH is considered.

Currently your best option to produce DWF in the format that you are after would be to install TrueView and Design Review Both of these utilities are free.

Regards,
    Jason Bourhill

• The functionality is currently available in BricsCAD. PDF output in the PUBLISH command comes courtesy of the built-in EXPORT to PDF tool. EXPORT includes DWF output option, but without PUBLISH it is cumbersome to use. Suggest that you raise a SR to ask that adding DWF to PUBLISH is considered.

Currently your best option to produce DWF in the format that you are after would be to install TrueView and Design Review Both of these utilities are free.

Regards,
    Jason Bourhill

Thanks, Jason. I was hoping to do everything from within BricsCAD and not have to resort to TrueView and Design Review, but I guess that'll have to do for now. I'll definitely put in a SR.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Click one of the buttons on the top bar to get involved!