How to visualize 100% the x-references?

Dear friends,

How can i vusualize the xrefs completely? When i upload a new x-ref it appears to be screeened at 50% or so...

thanks
jm

Comments

• XDWGFADECTL ?
  •  It worked!
    thanks Robt
  • This question appears a lot, and caused me many hours of effort trying to solve. It also made myself and/or the BricsCAD program look like they weren't very good at producing drawings.

Very few users can claim they understand as much as 99% of the features a  very complex program, such as BricsCAD. In reality, we only learn a part of the features available  The others are ideally out of the way, and don't intrude into the work flow. 

I am puzzled why this variable defaults to the 50% setting?  Perhaps AutoCAD also does this, and so BricsCAD does it to maintain consistency   But, I suspect that this default causes enough trouble, that even if AutoCAD defaults to 50%, that it would save the BricsCAD users a lot of grief if BricCAD would just default to 100% setting for this feature. 

By the way, I am still having ongoing issues with some items and some drawings being faded.  This is even happening in drawings where I have attached all the Xrefs.   If I set the print render style to be Legacy Hidden, the problem goes away, but that is not a good option for us, because I have a lot of round tubing, and square tubing with rounds at the corners.  This style of rendering puts tessellation lines on those curves, resulting in an extremely thick line.

I am still corresponding with tech support on this issue.

-Joe

• Joe, try settings search xref and hit the down arrow 5 times. there seems to be 2 different fade settings. I never use xrefs but it seems lake a good start.

•  I could not find the other xref fade setting you were referring to.  also, something I should have mentioned this when I posted, is that I am on v14.  

Also, I emphasize that the drawing with the problem no longer has any xrefs.  They have been inserted as blocks now.  Yet the problem persists. 

-Joe
This discussion has been closed.