Digital summit where to see roll-out of v21?

The new forum didn't seem to have a place to ask this sort of question. So, this forum seems as good as any of them.
The speaker schedule was obviously written by the marketing department, so the topic of the talk is not really understandable.

Is the "Delivering on the Promise of DWG", or the "Imagine unlimited design capabilities" talk where v21 will be rolled out and we can see the new features?

-Joe

Comments

• Hi Joe,

Here's the "layman's guide" :)
    Imagine unlimited design capabilities – BricsCAD® V21 - New features for V21 Core
    A building design workflow that keeps ‘design first’ – BricsCAD® BIM - New features for V21 BIM
    BricsCAD® Mechanical: Assembly Design, Sheet Metal and Documentation - New features for V21 Mechanical

• Wow, "unlimited...". The interesting thing to me is there seems to be far too few [X]Cad customizers out there.
    I thought lisp and VB were powerful years ago, but with .net I need another lifetime to automate what the civil engineering world needs.
    I'm wondering though, what was the promise of dwg? Unlimited design abilities for what area?
    You have to have industry involvement to automate things and it takes several iterations. Autodesk ran out of steam with Civil3D.

• I kept getting a "try again in 30 seconds" message from the forum any time I tried to post. But, apparently it went through the first time. There may be 3 or 4 copies of my post.

-Joe

• @Joe Dunfee said:
    The new forum

Where is the new forum you refer to?

@rose_barfield said:
    Hi Joe,

Here's the "layman's guide" :)
    Imagine unlimited design capabilities – BricsCAD® V21 - New features for V21 Core
    A building design workflow that keeps ‘design first’ – BricsCAD® BIM - New features for V21 BIM
    BricsCAD® Mechanical: Assembly Design, Sheet Metal and Documentation - New features for V21 Mechanical

Thank you for clarifying the summit topics.

• The "new forum" is this one... and it has been out for at least a year, so not really new. I think on the older version, there were some other forum areas, including one about administration.

-Joe