Cannot Click on anywhere on V20.11.2 Mac OS BIG

Hello,

I hope all is well. I am having an issues with my Version 20 Bricscad on my Mac with Big Sur installed. I am working on a drawing and all of a sudden I cannot click on any thing within BricsCad. I am working in Modeling mode and if I try to click on any of the buttons within the ribbon there is no response. In my command bar I get a message “ opposite side” when I try to click on anything.

Is this a glitch? Is it something that I am clicking and doing that is causing this? Is there a command prompt that I can type and it take me back and allow me click and select? I have tried undo using the command Z but that does not work either.

I also updated to V20.2.11 from V20.2.10. I just want to understand if if this might be a glitch or if I am doing something that is causing this.

Thx

Comments

• Are you only on Big Sur with Intel Mac
    (I haven't seen that behavior so far)
    or on Big Sur with a new M1 machine,
    so Bricscad via Rosetta ?

• Yes I am only of Big Sur with an Intel Mac.

• In my command bar I get a message “ opposite side” when I try to click on anything.

Sounds a bit like you are still in an active command that waits for another special input.
    I think I ran into that also when I tried new tools.

Does it work again after you clicked ESC a few times ?

• Does it work again after you clicked ESC a few times ?

Hello Michael, Yes I have tried to ESC multiple times. The weird thing is that when this happens, I cannot click on anything including anywhere in the ribbon.

• Hello Everyone,

Here is another screen shot of what is happening on a drawing that I am working on. All of a sudden I cannot click on anything within the ribbon and toolbar. It seems as if I go into a particular setting and I cannot get out of it. Everywhere that click I get that command box to select the faces, At the same time I get opposite corner on the command box anywhere that I click.

Any Ideas? Thanks in Advance.

• Öh, never seen that myself.
    And I can't really understand the messages in your Command Line.